is The Living Village?
The Living Village is an amalgamation of various configurations created
through the use
of Pyraform™ modular structures. These structures form the fundamental
basis of a very complex multi-use development system.
This system provides a complete living environment. An environment that
the jobs, services, and living accommodations necessary to satisfy the
individuals, businesses, and social groups.
The Pyraform™ modular system provides the physical structure to
house the residents
of the Living Village. The living Village provides the complete environment
by each Village resident - therefore it is The Living Village.
Advantages to The Living Village:
1. A secure gated community.
2. Gives maximum fire, storm, and earthquake protection.
3. Burnable waste is used to provide a central hot water system.
4. Offers centralized heating and air conditioning.
5. Offers a tremendous assortment of living accommodations.
6. Creates an urban community in a park-like environment.
7. Creates beautiful buildings in beautiful surroundings.
8. Provides view terraces 2/3 the size
of the adjoining home.
9. Provides residential facilities of all types
10. Car-free malls
and mini-malls provide disabled-person access to all Village services.
11. Reduces living costs:
A. lower insurance rates
B. makes car ownership and car insurance
C. allows children to walk safely to school
D. provides jobs, shopping, and medical
facilities within walking distance
E. lower utility costs
F. lower home maintenance costs
G. Village organic farms provide fresh fruit
12. Walk to these recreational facilities
A. golf courses
B. golf driving range
C. lake swimming or skating
D. lake fishing
E. walking and bike trails
F. stable and horse trails
G. amphitheatre shows (watch or participate)
H. archery and shooting range
I. bowling alley
J. fun areas
1. throw a
2. fly a kite
3. grow a
Plus there will be scheduled public usage for all school sport facilities,
school learning facilities, and school manual art facilities
NOTE: The advantages listed above are for a typical 640-acre
rural Pyraform™ Living Village.
Copyright 2005 Pyraform. All rights reserved.