Urban sprawl, and the transportation network required to accommodate
the vast number of people caught up in this type of a lifestyle,
has reached the point of diminishing returns. As these urban sprawl
areas become larger, they become more unwieldy. Dollars spent to
provide the infrastructure necessary to accommodate this type of
growth will never be enough. Housing is at a juncture in its development
procedures that is as great as was the transition from the horse
drawn carriage to the automobile. It is this same automobile that
has driven the development procedures of the last 100 years.
current opportunity is to use technology in the development procedure
so that it has within itself the ability to reduce urban sprawl,
minimize our automobile dependency, and eliminate our wasteful use
Pyraform™ optimizes the use of these new technologies! It
not only has the ability to create large multi-use developments
within urban and suburban areas but can, in rural areas, create
self-sustaining Living Villages! By utilizing a comprehensive multi-use
development system such as Pyraform™, most all the negative
aspects of conventional development slip away, and our living environment
becomes more economical, social, sustainable, beautiful, and in
harmony with nature.
can be tailored to sites like this 25 acre version in urban areas,
640 acres as a rural village,
and up to3200 acre versions
for rural areas with multiple villages. This is a 25 arce Pyraform™.
It demonstartes the amount of multi-use fexibility of the Pyraform™
modular development system. Click
on the image for a larger version.
to the Pyraform™ Developer:
1. Uses a modular construction system.
2. Encloses more space per dollar than any other multi-use system.
3. Optimizes land value.
4. Modular design flexibility will conform to most site size, shape, and
5. Creates enormous investment opportunities.
6. Construction-efficient profits from the economics of scale.
7. Dramatically reduces the percentage of job costs required to obtain
8. Substantially reduces time and money spent to create a preliminary
9. Modular design substantially reduces site analysis time.
10. Modular design substantially reduces plan and engineering costs.
11. Enable cost and feasibility studies to be made quickly.
12. Enable one or more large independent job producers to provide the
anchors necessary to obtain large project financing.
13. Enable one or more large commercial or service job producers to provide
the economic anchors necessary to obtain
smaller project financing.
14. Gives the developer a sense of pride and well-being obtained by providing
the world with better, more healthful living
15. Modular design enables developers to meet the needs and design of
a very wide variety of residents which then
to get started:
If you own or control a site that you feel will satisfy the requirements
of a Pyraform™ rural or urban village, we will need the following
specific information. This information is necessary to determine if your
site, shape, size, topography, available utilities, and location meet
our site requirements.
For a Rural Village or Urban Village you will need:
1. Ariel photograph of the site & surrounding area
2. Topographical map showing your property boundaries
3. A vicinity map showing the parcel location & access roads
4. Power source, gas & electric
5. Water source and/or supplier
6. Sewer availability
7. Government jurisdiction, city, county, etc.
NOTE: Ariel topographic maps can be obtained from the
U.S. Geological Society in Denver, Colorado. You can contact
U.S. Geological Society directly by calling toll-free
1-888-ASK-USGS (1-888-275-8747). Or go to their web site: http://www.usgs.gov/
Based on the information furnished to Pyraform™, we can make an
analysis of your site to determine if it can be an acceptable site. To
make this determination, there is a $1,000 fee for a rural village and
a $500 fee for an urban village. If it is determined that the site meets
the criteria required of a licensed site, Pyraform™ will provide
you with the information necessary to begin license negotiations.
The Pyraform™ license fees are very reasonable, and the information
furnished with our license is worth far more than the license fee. This
information will dramatically reduce plan submittal and approval time.
Developer must submit financial and experience information to assure the
licensee that only the best construction and business practices will be
Can I Learn More?:
1. How can a Business Owner obtain a Pyraform™ license
2. What qualifications
do I need?
Copyright 2005 Pyraform. All rights reserved.